Welcome to Web-FMEA! Designed to streamline the creation, facilitation and follow-up of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
Web-FMEA is a suite composed of three tools, each of which is interoperable over a common data format.
No FMEA data is ever transmitted to the cloud.
Graphical FMEA analyzer
- Excellent for visual comprehension of failure relationships
- Create an entire FMEA, including scoring, without even touching a spreadsheet
- Quickly highlight failure paths and relationships
- Perfect for remote collaboration
Classic editor - optimized for FMEA
- Tabular editor, with form mutation pane for selected entry
- Load, save, export and import FMEA data
- Switchable views from simple to comphrehsive display
- Group entries according to properties (e.g. mode, cause ...)
- Multi-entry selective mutation
- Extensive keyboard shortcuts
Executive summary with charts
- Charted overview of FMEA content
- Quickly see all unique modes, causes, effects ...
- Identify high-risk areas
- Understand cumulative risks
- Assess the effectiveness of mitigation actions
It is also possible to download Web-FMEA and install it locally for offline use.